Tuesday 17 May 2011

On location: Tampines Eco Green

Today's the first off-cam flash outdoor shoot with my exclusive model, Serene.  I'm minusing the 'personal salutation' (if that's a right decision) as I want to keep this journal professional.

Our location: the new eco park in Tampines where it's about 10mins' walk from town centre.  The nearest parking amenity was just across the road, so that didn't make accessibility an issue, as we have to make the best of shots while Serene's fresh.

We finally found our spot after the Forest Trial.  Wind is still a little challenge, so since I haven't made my sandbags yet, a plank of wood does the trick fine so as to keep that light stand in place.

Applying what I learnt in Zack's tutorial, flash will be set to manual; including the settings on my camera - the usual manual mode.

A couple of test shot were done before we started the actual shoot.

Everything looks great so far; just some tweaking on the flash / apeture / shutter speed while applying the Inverse Square Law.  Not forgetting, more guidance to Serene on posing is needed too.

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment