Sunday 23 January 2011

Nikkor Trinity

Just learnt from Hwa Seng about switching to his new Trinity lens, the pics of his old Trinity are all purely Nikkor, the most expensive lens that are compatible with Nikon dSLRs - straight from their own manufacturers. I have a 50% inventory of that as my prime lens is a Nikkor build; colourwise, there are some significant differences so I already had in mind to bring dearie for a portrait shot one of these days.
I had done up most of the pics taken for CNY 2011, just to capture more pics from more places where the festive season can be felt. Chinatown, is one good place but I have to take time off my work to allow myself ample time to capture all the "ingredients" to add to my collection.

Man, I'm still not done with Hari Raya 2010 which had been store in my harddrive for quite a while; those were still taken under my old shooter, A500, which had served me well, now dearie's companion as it does not have the weightiness challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment