Tuesday 7 August 2012

Upper Seletar & Bedok Reservoir

I decided to make a trip to the infamous rocket tower and tree by Upper Seletar Reservoir on a quiet afternoon. Weather was fair and it was certainly a good place where you can spot several small life forms if you sit down and observe things around you carefully:





Moving on, I decided to take another pitch of sunset at Bedok Reservoir.  While waiting for the hour, I spotted a damselfly perched quietly on a blade of grass just below the platform where I was:


The blue hour didn't turn out as expected, so I'm going in for another night scene.  While waiting for the sky for complete darkness, one could really appreciate the serenity of the night in the vegetation, accompanied by the orchestra of crickets, toads and other night creatures that start their day after the sun sets.

It's a wrap at last for a multi-location trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment