Saturday 5 March 2011

Abandoned Places - Seletar

The mission was carried out in the late morning as I had spent some time researching online prior to moving out.  My initial intent was look for Baker Street in Seletar, but ended up on a road which I could see the control tower of Seletar Airport, which also stand 2 abandoned colonial houses.  It took me awhile to gather shots of the place and as I was replying a message in the grass patch, I saw a police car and the driver was looking in my direction as it drove on the main road.  I made m move far away from the area to steer clear before coming back. 

When I was outside one of the used car dealer's premises, I realised that I had actually arrived where I had been looking for, after many kilometres of driving.

Later on, I spotted a few colonial buildings which seemed vacated; not a single soul in those areas and I continued a digital gatherance.

Mission completed for today slightly towards late lunch.  That place is getting more interesting...just wondering what that big building beside the road is used for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment