Saturday 19 March 2011

Today's photoshoot might be more focused on heartland, since the hours are not sufficient for a full day shoot.

While waiting for my car to be ready, this is a good time for me to set my mind thinking about where I should go for these "short shoots".  The town that I had went by this morning seem to be a good place; just that I didn't want to stay too long there as that was not the primary purpose, no doubt in the vicinity.

Guess my full day shoot shall be left till tomorrow instead.

Coming to think about it, it has been coming to a year, but my exposure through the shutter had been something which is far more than many aspiring photographers out there.  While quantity are there, the more important thing will be quanlity.

From the feedbacks from most friends, they have given positive and encouraging comments which continues to spur me on to take greater pictures. PPwise, there's also alot more to learn to harnes the

0 comments:

Post a Comment