Saturday 12 March 2011

The ruined bungalow with past glory: Pre mission

I'm in luck today. The house which I plan to shoot still stands, only being shielded from the public with zinc panels and self made doors.

Coast is quite clear now, only for the next action of moving in at the right time.

As the place is pretty uphill, the best form
of getting here is by wheels rather than by foot.

Right from the sidewalk, one can see how magnificent it stands, along with the long lost glory since inhabitance from 1991. I have never learnt about who the owner was until I did some homework online.

It seems that this place where I am carries a considerable amount of history. Wonder if properties planted along this area are of good value too?

It's good that I had moved out early this
morning to allow more time for missions like these. The nature of the mission requires me to operate on solitary basis thus it cannot be organised with extensive details. Just get it and when done, pull out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment