Saturday 26 March 2011

Baby's 1st birthday and flash photography

What did not tun out to me turned out to be actual; I became baby Amanda's 1st birthday's event photographer for the afternoon; there was a huge group of guests so I managed to capture the moments of her cutting the cake, birthday songs and group photos.




Next destination, Fort Canning.

The weather had been hot but we managed to do some practises with flash photography, courtesy of our unofficial "master", Allen.  Bounce flash had been improvised with a reflective interior of umbrella and the effects are amazingly good.

We had a little chatup after the shoot and learnt from Allen about the lost groups, which were unspoken in the news for those who ventured Mt Kinabalu, East Malaysia, which is also where he lived.  The place sounds pretty attractive as a guide needed to be booked 6 months prior to commencement of trip.






Some photo reviews on the event which I need to touch up on the bounce card on my SB-900 - Allen had given me his card ever since he lost his Fuji dSLR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment